Monday, May 29, 2006

Ever heard of Cinderella? This is my version:

Once upon a time.. there lived a girl named Cinderella. She lived with her two stepsisters and evil stepmother after her father died.A ravishing beauty, simple, though a little fiery...she was also a brainy one. She had always dreamt of being the Prince's wife. The Prince was not really handsome, but still he had a great lovable, charming character..and is great friends with Cinderella.Cinderella took every minute and focused only on how to make the Prince impressed.

However the Prince was only interested in politics so that he could rule the kingdom for his father... and didn't think about girls.Funny thing was, the Prince was always giving in to Cinderella. He accepted her every request and was always willing to oblige them.One fine day, Cinderella managed to pluck every courage out of her cells to ask the Prince whether he likes her.He said he doesn't know.. and Cinderella told the Prince that she would wait for his reply. She gave him a total of a years' time.

As the time passes by, she realised the girls around the Prince are overcrowding. She demanded him to stop seeing them and he obliged too. She was elated. She felt that she was special. She ignored all the other guys pursuing her just for the Prince.On night in May, Cinderella felt that she couldn't wait any longer... and demanded an answer. All the Prince said in his text message was:No.I cannot afford to let you wait any longer.Find someone you can love more than me.I don't want to drag this further more.As soon as Cinderella opened the message, she broke down in tears. She punched the buttons on the keypad fast, though she was already trembling.Then why did you oblige my requests?

All he said was:Because I was confused.She covered her mouth as she let out a sob.Then why are you so certain now...?The Prince took a little longer to reply this time:coz' I dont want you to wait for me anymore...there are lots of guys out there more worthy than me..so.. i want you to find your true happiness.She cuddled and curled up in her blanket...each zzz of vibration could almost kill her. Pressing the open button to the message was worser, because the words were so vicious and harsh..the clock striked twelve when she received his last message for that day:well, politics is still important to me..I still love you as a friend!Suddenly she wiped her tears.. and lay in bed without sleeping a wink in the night.***I still don't believe you.. till you can tell me this.."No, I don't love you anymore."And I am gonna' find out if you are gonna' tell me this. It might the faster and harsher way of killing me...I am just willing to subject to it...so that I can be able to forget you one day.

No comments: