Monday, August 28, 2006

I HATE MY MUM!

OH. and MY DAD!

WTH LA~!

wads their freaking DARN problem

i just on the computer to do PBL bcos of the DARN presentation TMR

and. MY MUM! just came in and scold me

for what? scold me bcos she saw me on a msn conver.

WTH? i asking rachel our presentation finish already nia

and she started scolding and scolding

AND! she banned me from listening to music!

WTH!? tts my LIFE kkays

and my dad came and help her.

DARN YOU ALL LA!

no eyes to see the conver is it?

everytime is my fault.

say wad y using com so regularly now and blah

lol. I TOLD THEM i am having PBL?!

WAHLOW! cannot understand is it.

next term wann to see me use tablet de hua

then w8 long la. ( PBL end this term)

AHH! IM DARN angry NOW!

and MY MUSIC!

HATE~

WAHLOW. they cannot like trust me and stuff is it?!

WTH! i give up

im not gonna talk to them.

DUN WANN!

everytime wad assesment book and shit

u so free u do la.

i busy kkays.

then say wad they GAVE me freedom

its like RIGHT?!

if only they did.

when the hell did they

im. terribly horribly horrified by them la~

FREAKIN DARN YOU

DARN DARN DARN!

>:(

No comments: