Saturday, September 23, 2006

EOY is here.

its like oh my freaking gosh!

DARN IT!

i haven like. finish all my revision

cause i rawk.

lol.

today after physic.

me and charlene went to JE library

and. its cold

i finished preston

and see alot of ppl

im not gonna tell u who.

lol.

and william goh

be honoured ur name is here

dun be lame ok.

thats what i want to tell you.

-.-

charlene rawk la!

its like.

the library is so cool man.

whats my problem.

im. a. freak.

ok. mental break down.

lol.

and that darn MRT

got problem

it stop like 4 time just after it left the platform.

not stop at the station like bukit batok la

its stop in the middle of nowhere between J.E and Bukit batok

its like. oh my god.

im gonna die.

ok.

enough.

cause i rawk. so i wun die so early.

=D

-.-..

BYL.

=]

enough of the crap yuqian

ok. byebye

No comments: