Friday, April 06, 2007

[ ] I like skinny jeans.
[x] Music is my life.
[ ] I write poetry/song lyrics.
[x] My hair covers part of my face.
[ ] I wear band shirts.
[ ] I know who Jeffree Star is.
[ ] I wear/wore converse.
[ ] I wear/wore vans.
[ ] I wear eyeliner
[ ] I have or want my lip pierced.
[x] I had/have listen to Saves TheDay, Chiodos, Thursday and/or MyChemical Romance.

Total so far = 3

[ ] My love life sucks
[ ] I'm in a band.
[ ] My MSN name has an x in it
[ ] I understand that My ChemicalRomance is not emo.
[ ] I also understand that Green Dayis not emo.
[ ] I know what mosh means.
[x] sit in corners often.
[ ] Most of the time I dislike MTV.
[ ] I take pictures of myself a lot.
[ ] Especially ones where you can'tsee my whole face.
Total so far = 4
[x] I am lost without a cd player/myiPod/phone
[ ] I know that emo is not just astereotype
[ ] I have/had thick oversized glasses.
[ ] I have/had a mohawk.
[ ] I've worn black nail polish.
[x] I hate my mom.
[ ] I hate my dad.
[ ] I hate where I live.
[x] Black is a great color
[ ] I do/have cut myself
Total so far = 7
[x] Right now I am listening to music
[ ] I know what hxc and sxe mean.
[ ] Myspace = Love and addiction.
[ ] Hot Topic doesn't scare me.
[ ] I wear/worn studded belts.
[ ] I've had a body part signed by a band.
[ ] I've cried while listening to Dashboard Confessional.
[ ] I have/ had dyed/want to dye my hair black
[ ] My closet is mostly filled with black or dark clothes.
[x] I cry a lot
[ ] I write on myself/or sometimes
[ ] I have been called emo before.
[ ] I hate being called emo.

Total =9
then multiply that by 3
I'm 27% emo
IM NOT EMO! =D

No comments: