Sunday, June 18, 2006

Wah! i hate NDP.. Run like siao..
tougher than NAPFA!
haha..
and i was so freakin tired

then me charlene and wei jie go find prata shop
stupid timo flew away.. home.. sweet home
WTH
then we took the 284 4 like 3 times
and it was the same driver
we took the bus 1 round cause we dun wann to cross the road.
LOL.. it goes a loop

went to 3 prata shop and decided on mr. prata
got lotta prata lah
ice cream prata, cheese prata, chocolate prata
blah blah blah
milo dinosaur milo godzilla
blah blah blah
then wei jie went home to see ONE PIECE!
HAIZ..
Then me and charlene go J.E
pai 1 neos.
haha.. machine gone Crazy
and we just crazily press
haha
its nice
and bought ear rings
and saw jamie jia yu.
hahaha

then charlene go tuiton
so deep inside
then i went home
and slept at 6pm thinkin my mom would call me for dinner
she nvr.. i woke up at 10pm and i put on my jacket
and sleep again until 8am
14 hrs of sleep!
so.. bai chi..
haha

No comments: