Tuesday, November 21, 2006

2nd post in a day.

god. this show how bored i am.

i wanna go movie watching..

-flushed away
-happy feet
-cinderella
-material girls
-death note 2
-charlotte's web

wanna go auditioning
.... im sosososo.. bored to the core..
im sososo.. dead
im SO rotting at home

ah!!! ppl.. faster come back to singapore cann
beijing too cold le la. LOL
i wann my gifts!! GEYI!
CHAR!! audition wif me..

AH! im. suffering from ______________
wadever u name it
i wanna go sentosa.
i wanna go science centre.. lol
i wanna go ZOO!
i wanna go OUTTTT!!
shopping? neoprint?
T.T

my gosh......
im just like flipping the same magazines again and again..
again and again
as long as u can imagine kayys.

lol. i shall stop my complains..
im nice! XD
-.-.. rodson must have heard that line until he wunt wanna call me bunny rit?
=D

No comments: