Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Message:
1) Put your music player on shuffle
2) Press forward for each questions
3) Use the song title as the answer to the question
4) NO CHEATING!!!

1. how am i feeling today? Gu Dan Chang Fa- joi cai.. lol.. im not like lonely today?
2. where will i get married?dance patner? is it a place?
3. what is my best friend's theme song? Mei Li De Ben Nu Ren.. maybe in the past
4. what is/was high school like? I believe- tata young.. ok.. i believe school?
5. what is the best thing about me? kai1 chang3 bai1- jolin. wad kai1 chang3 bai1.. i dun do that.. -.-
6. how is today going to be? bu xiang zhang da- S.H.E. err. dun wanna grow up today?
7. what is in store for this weekend? fan3 fu4 ji4 hao4- jolin.. wads that>
8. what song describes my parents?Stickwitu- P.C.D. erm. i wanna stick wif them? ok...
9. how is my life going? xie xie ni rang wo ai guo. S.H.E. erm.. love wad?
10. what song will they play at my funeral? Wait a Minute- P.C.D ok.. i know they dun wann me dead. wait!!XD
11. how does the world see me?OH OH- jolin. erm. im ohoh? T.T sadlife
12. what do my friends really think of me? bu si ji shen- jj.. im not gonna die
13. do people secretly lust after me? reach- S club 7.
14. how can i make myself happy?xu3 yuan4 chi2 de4 xi1 la4 shao4 nv3- jolin... ?
15. what should i do with my life? tian1 kong1- jolin. erm. wads has that gotta do wif sky?
16. will i ever have children? ye4 qu3.. erm. night?... my god.
17. what is some good advice?Bad boys, sad girls- tata young. kkays. girls are sad..
18. what do i think my current theme song is? Don't Tell Me- avril lavigne. i like her..
19. what does everyone else think my current theme song is? you ni dou hao. erm. i dun like tha song
20. what kind of men/women do you like?wu3 niang2. ahaha. dancing diva?
21. will you get married? ai ni bu shi liang san tian.. ok.. XD
22. what should i do with my love life?yue gui nu shen- S.H.E.. if im a shen. i cant have love?
23. where will you live?shen qiang shou.. cowboy? i dun wanna live in western country..
24. what will your dying words be? Shy- maia lee. ok.. i wunt be shy if im dying. as in. im gonna die still care about ur face 4 wad?

No comments: