Friday, January 19, 2007

HIHI POO.

LOL.

im waiting for tmr tmr tmr!!

im going to "vandalise" west coast!!

haha! i like that CIP shirt

Small Hands, Big Impact i noe they are referring to me

i lost my stupid darn idiotic freak phone!

LOL. pls come back to me. HAHA

i still like the shirt.. im so gagaing over it

omg? how?! im not going to take it off even after tmr.

KaiYing very nice! im her LOVELY!

LOL. charlene is KUKU

LOL. edmund Ng Super Darn Nice ( S.D.N )

me and charlene is like playing or fighting. wadever u call it

at the staricase there when he came. then he say very fun hor then we like ah.

LOL. then he nvr scold us.. just ask we 2 pass msg

im so... POO away by i dunno wad im talking about

forget it

and OMG!?

YIJIE IS SUPER SUPER DARN CUTE ( S.S.D.C )
the 208 that one

he play Bball super darn toot. LOL

and timotheus do until super darn fast. he abit got problem.

LOL

lol. timotheus say yijie my bf. LOL. he say now very "in"

lol. he going to be "in" himself

AHAHA. YIJIE very CUTE. TIMOTHY very CUTE. TIMOTHEUS very CUTE. HOT PINK very CUTE

LOL

im.. lol. pooing.

guan zhi is not cute. charlene eyes got problem

and VINCENT is more more not cute

im not being sacarstic or wad. but. they are nice. not cute LOL

im.. not suaning anybody. guanzhi. dun scold me LOL

I <3 yilin!!!! i wann to know her bdae la. poopoo

I <3 jiayuzz and geezzz. LOL

I <3 not charlene! HAHAHA! lol. jk

she wanna buy pink clam shell
ask her wait long. LOL

tayweijjie.. this week ending

next week coming. allowance pls! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA mushroom

lol... THEY SO CUTE! LOL. YIJIE! ok.

No comments: