Thursday, January 25, 2007

YAY! i LOVE yanling yihua Jwee Jiemin charlene!

they so omg rawk

yilin! ur bdae on feb 9!! i so pro rit

=D

i love edmund ng!

he just so nice

hes the best teacher ever i met in nan hua!!

YAY! I LOVE 312!!

i hate OAC pls!

stupid dude! XD

yijie still very cute!

why everybody say he have a.p!?

he have meh? he so cute! omg.

timothy cute cute cute! lucky u nvr make me fall off the chair today

or u gonna so regret it! =D

timotheus very cute also!

LOL. he very. " funny "

haha!

pls be honoured that u are in the cute list

cause im oh so nice to be wasting my hand energy typing ur names out here okkay

howard.... pls la.. my english where got so jialat

u go listen to ur chinese first pls. xi yi ji! XP

still say my class sure fail english cause i eng rep

POO POO U

2J2YC very nice. im like talking chem

LOL. i LOVE taking neopprints with them!

they are oh so chio!

charlenethepoo tea HAHA!

312 312 312!! i wann go out! >.<

LOVE!!!

No comments: