Monday, February 12, 2007

eh! i so happy can!?

its like 2 days to valentine

and i love 312! they are so cool!

all the nice ppl and amanda f mum say we are slackers

how nice

I LIKE AMANDA

she was like u noe ah yuqian

when i see u i was like " she look interesting" then she come talk to me

sth liddat. i look interesting eh. i look like penguin is it? LOL

NO! ANTEATER! how nice can that be

i hate lohguanzhi

he said i look like an anteater last year.

i dun look like one! do i? omg

and charlene say i looks like octopuss today. -.-

and orang utan? who said that. i think it was amanda.

how nice can u all get. XD

im so gonna love valentine!

timothy,eric, huiling, mag, kaiying, amanda, CHARLENE and and and who else PS!!
are buying me v. dae present! I LOVE THEM!! 312!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dun like that big head woman!

she blocks me! T.T NO!

E. NG IS VERY NICE!

very cute! he play the pokepokepoke thing between chihoe fingers?

then its like. wow!? how retarded can methane get. XD

312 is so interesting!! I LIKE!

i dun like that big head woman
really! why block my view?!
LOL

No comments: