Wednesday, February 21, 2007

HAPPY NEW 2007!!XD

I HATE new year can. dead

im totally having a serious bird flu?

im having flu and yea. its not getting any better

my nose is red

and im totally like. OMG!?

then i will keep sneezing. like dog liddat LOL

then my red packet this year got smaller!

its like yea. lesser $$$

I WANN $$$

$$$ face

then me and charlene and amanda wanted to go to the library to study

then we all went JE

then we went to eat pizza..

then MY AHGONG! omg la.

he have lao ren chi dai zhen

u understand? direct translate: old people eat dai illness

he cant differentiate my no and charlene no

he sms everything to charlene

AH! hes going home to charge battery today

he keep saying( sms ) dear, muacks, sorry, pimples and stuff to my LAOGONG!

HEs going to qiang zou my charlene! NO!XD

nvm. who cares. ops.

then the neoprint thing is so nice!

can take alot! then we keep this one keep this one throw

haha!

i like spider woman one!! so nice! piat! =P

oh. then we went to the library

then they got this maze thing abt china

so cool! very nice. serious.

oh then edmund ng is like hahaha yuqian ah. dun qian hmwk hor

then im like. why he say so many times. no need to remind me la. T.T

i nvr qian hmwk! haha. oh rit.

my mummy went to cancel my caller id!! she nvr tell me

now i cant see who call me

even those in my contacts

tts abit. pathetic. T.T

haha

okok! finish! =D

No comments: