Friday, June 08, 2007

i dun like today
i woke up at 10 plus and i realise nobody is at home
then i thought mummy they all so nice go buy breakfast for me
then i walk to the kitchen
and they left a note for me to settle my own breakfast and lunch.
LOL! they went off to m'sia WITHOUT me! pfft.

so i cooked brunch.
the thing is supposed to have soup
then the whole thing get burnt
and the hse smell like just got engulfed in fire
then the wok is black
the water all gone
and its super smelly.
omg. i can never be a cook. i can burn down the whole place
then i need to clean up like siao. then scrap off all the black black thing that sticks to the wok

so i decided to go out and buy
i ate MAC!
i shall agree with my cousin for once that fajar mac service is damn poor
you must say alot of time
then they give you wrong thing
then you take out the receipt and show them
argh! =.=

then later my mummy they all came back at 5 plus
and the hse is once again super duper noisy
my brother is super noisy can

so at 6 plus i went to buy dinner
then i went to buy mummy one first
cause alot ppl so need to wait
then later ok the auntie give me packet and ask me pay already right?
so i said yea. cause i pay already wad
then she still dun believe and went to look inside the plastic bag
then shout over to her colleague "pay already?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
so the colleague said pay already lah
then i damn angry and i cant imagine i actually blurted out " do i look like i would scam $3?"
as in in chinese lah. direct translation is " i look like i wun even pay $3 mah?"
LOL! then the aunty jiu sorry sorry xiao mei. =\

after that i went to buy my one
i told the uncle the noodle i want soup one
then later he give me dry one.
argh!!! but its ok. cause its equally nice =D

see.. my world revolves around breakfast lunch and dinner. wahaha

you broke it so hard
& you seem to enjoy it just too much

No comments: