Wednesday, December 05, 2007


OH! did i mention
stupid eric went to visit me when i was working lah
THIS IS SUPER DUILIAN!
i just walk out from the "storeroom"
then i was walking around the shop
& i realise this guy look super like eric
as in the backview

i didnt know what i did lah
i think i was standing there behind him i mean
the whole time
until he turn over
gosh. i shant discribe my expression. its super hideous
then he saw me and walk outta shop
never even say "hi" lah
._.

later he smsed and tell me the uniform make me look toot
huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
i want to cry lah
but the problem is with the uniform lah

AND!
this little boy.
like 7 year old bah
his mother tell him
"take this shoe to jiejie see have your size anot"
this is ok
THE MOST RIDICULOUS PART IS WHEN HE CAME OVER AND SAY
"AUNTIE. THIS ONE GOT 1 SIZE BIGGER?"
WTH!!!!!!!AUNTIE!? i felt like slamming the shoebox in my hands at his face lah
then this guy working with me de mah
he keep call me auntie also lah. hes like 16 and nobody called him uncle?

but. got one time a customer thought HE is a GIRL ( the 16 year old one)
then the woman(customer) ask the cashier there say
"why that girl so cu lu? (rough/clumsy)" *point at the guy*
lucky i was in the storeroom lah
later the cashier thought is say me then point wrong
anw. the woman also is that guy serve de
well. he calls me auntie. i call him ah girl
haha. the manager calls him ah girl also. :D

i bet theres somebody wrong with little boys' eyes
or they just doesnt know how to call jiejie yet

No comments: