Wednesday, December 05, 2007




theres so much i wanna do lah
yup. i got like 3 days off straight from mon-wed
and this is soooo boring!
i think the boredness went to the extreme i brought my sister to watch enchanted with me. :X
actually me & my sister + my cousin

its actually not that bad lah
cause i went to pin my sister's hair up and stuff
so it doesnt look like im bringing a primary school kid out
not exaggerating. those who saw my sister b4 nvr imagine her to be like 14
she look like a typical 11-12 year old

& some freakin despo was like trying to get his hands on all the msn add in my friendster.
yes. CGL. its your friend
d-e-s-p-o
he just keep spamming me on msn asking me for ppl's msn
then this girl samantha. yup. shes in amanda's friendlist lah
so CGL's fren ask for amanda's msn to ask amanda feng for her fren msn
despo to extreme
& told me the samantha girl from his church. and stuff. blah blah blah
then later he wanted yihua's, yueli's
urgh. disgusting
pls. keep your fren at bay

No comments: