Saturday, March 10, 2007

TODAY!!

charlene eugene timothy and weijie came to my hse at like... 2 plus?
CHARLENE KNOW THE WAY TO MY HSE!! =D
then the first thing they said was. eugene said. wah u having hse fashion show ah?
then im like.. huh? LOL wad hse fashion show??
then then charlene help me me me licence!! im lvl 12! LOL
timothy is damn cute can!?

then later we went to bpp
then bpp arcade they say very small. so we went to lot 1. then then weijie play the para para very funny!! hes like swimming. very fast. then me and charlene played the leg thing. i dunno wads that called! then we failed! SO SHI BAI! then after that me charlene and eugene went to the NTUC to buy CAI( vegetable )! LOL! my mummy ask me to help her buy. then im like i dunno how to choose. then charlene help me choose! then she choose one is confirm cannot one. so put aside. then eugene said people called him "cai wang" vegetable king LOL so he said he choose confirm can. but his one is also super no hope. then see chocolate then we went to pay and i realise i forgot to buy my sister chocolate. so i u turn and ask them help me settle the thing. then eugene take my purple wallet. take out the money and pay and he look super kuku! but charlene said it was darn cute. WADEVER!

then we went to more than words. i forgot wad we saw la. but somehow got this nice song. and i realise im addicted to it. and i stayed in the shop then later timomo and weijie came down and look for us. then timomo throw a monkey at me and i thought it was the shop one then i ask u wann buy for me ah. then he said. ya. give u. then im like. HUH!? then he say he play the arcade thing. he "kiap" the thing one time and he got the monkkey la. and it looks super CUTE! =D thank timothy!

then later we wanted to go home already so i took the LRT and went home then the rest took bus to twj hse. then i frogot to take key back form charlene bag then my mummy ask me go look for her and take back the key! tell me i have a sad life! so i went to twj hse. its abit stupid la. but wad can i do. then i tell u wad. i go from weijie back door! cause i know the code. and i nearly got myself lost in his condo cause everywhere is like car park. then im like TWJ IM LOST! WHERE ARE YOU! lol. obviously nobody can hear me. but its like i need hope. then i realise i can call him la. but it made no diff cause he ask me to figure it out myself. but hahaha! im clever enough to find my way to his hse! =D then they play pool and and we see la. i know how to play! and omg. looking at weijie and eugene play pool can make you wann to die. VERY FUNNY EH! they play like. im the legend that kind of thing. they shoot one ball rit. the ball nvr go in but the white colour one went in. LOL! XPyea. so i went home and and. the end. XD

No comments: