Saturday, July 07, 2007

29 CONFESSIONS

[ ] I Talk a lot when I get really
nervous.
[x] I am really ticklish.
[ ] I’m afraid of the dark.
[x] I can’t sleep in a room if the door
is open
[ ] I can’t sleep in a room if the door
is closed
[ ] I am homosexual.
[x] I believe in true love.
[ ] I’ve ran away from home
[ ] I listen to political music,
greenday and soad, U2
[ ] I collect comic books

HOW MANY SO FAR? 3

[x] I shut others out when I’m sad.
[x] I’ve stayed out all night.
[ ] I open up to others easily.
[ ] I am keeping a secret from the
world.
[x] I watch the news
[x] I love Disney movies.
[ ] I am a sucker for green eyes.
[ ] I am a sucker for brown eyes.
[ ] I am a sucker for blue eyes
[ ] I dont kill bugs

HOW MANY SO FAR? 7

[x] I’ve slipped and fell in public
[ ] I love Spam
[ ] I bake well.
[ ] I have worn pajamas to class.
[x] I want a better job
[x] Talked on a phone for 6+ hours.
[ ] Been on msn drunk
[ ] I love Dr. Phil.
[ ] I like multiple people,

HOW MANY SO FAR? 10

[ ] I am guilty of tYpInG lIkE tHiS.
[x] I am self-conscious.
[x] I love to laugh.
[x] I have tried alcohol
[ ] I drink alcohol on a regular basis.
[ ] I have tried a cigarette
[ ] I have smoked a pack in one day.
[ ] I have tried a joint.
[ ] I have had a threesome, or group
sex.
[ ] I fantasize about having a
threesome.

HOW MANY SO FAR? 13

[ ] I loved Lord of the Flies.
[ ] I have cough drops when I’m not
sick.
[ ] I can’t swallow pills.
[x] I have a lot of scars.
[x] I can’t sleep if there is a spider
in the room
[x] I like chocolate.
[ ] I bite my nails
[ ] I am not comfortable with being me.
[ ] I play computer games when I’m
bored.
[ ] Gotten lost in the city.

HOW MANY SO FAR? 16

[ ] Been caught doing something
illegal.
[ ] Thought of suicide before.
[x] Seen a shooting star.
[ ] Gone out in public in my pajamas
[ ] Hugged a stranger.
[ ] Been in a fist fight.
[x] Laughed and had some type of
beverage come out of my nose
[x] Pushed all the buttons on an
elevator.
[ ] Made out in an elevator.
[ ] Kicked a guy where it hurts on
purpose

HOW MANY SO FAR? 19

[ ] Been skydiving.
[ ] Been bungee jumping.
[x] Gotten stitches.
[ ] Drank a whole gallon of milk in one
hour..
[x] Bitten someone
[ ] Been to Niagara Falls
[x] Gotten the chicken pox.
[ ] Crashed into a car.
[ ] Crashed into a pedestrian.
[ ] Been to germany

HOW MANY SO FAR? 22

[x] Ridden in a taxi
[ ] Shoplifted.
[ ] Been fired.
[x] Had feelings for someone who didn’t
have them back.
[ ] Stole something from your job.
[ ] Gone on a blind date
[ ] Had a crush on a teacher/coach.
[ ] Injected someone or yourself.
[ ] Celebrated Mardi Gras
[ ] Been to Europe.

HOW MANY SO FAR? 24

[ ] Slept with a co-worker, and/or
employee.
[ ] Been married
[ ]Have a list of people you
want to kill.
[ ] Ridden in a car over 400 miles in
one day
[ ] Seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
[ ] Thrown up in a bar.
[x] Eaten sushi.
[x] Cried in public

HOW MANY SO FAR? 26

[ ] Walked purposely into traffic with
your eyes closed.
[x] Liked someone even though you knew
you shouldn’t have.
[ ] Thought of someone a lot lately.
[ ] Hate the world.
[ ] Cheated on someone.
[ ] Love dressing in drag.
[ ] Have been caught having sex.
[ ] Popped pills
[x] Given a compliment to someone but
you were infact lying.
[x]Eaten dog/cat food.

HOW MANY SO FAR? 29

No comments: