Monday, July 23, 2007

today is a weird day lah
23rd July 2007 is weird.
cause this morning my mum received a phonecall
then she and my dad went out
then change to prepare to come to school
after that my daddy came back and pick me up to go school lah
then i keep pestering him to tell me wad happen
then he say you come back you will know already
then i ask him bad news or very bad news.
he said" very very very bad news"
argh!

then during FPSP halfway my sister called
and tell me my da-yi (aunt) jumped and died
im like. omg. then cry abit lah.
then must finish FPSP wad
so lucky charlene is there to bullshit and entertain
so it abit ok lah
THANK CHARLENE!
and STELLA
and HUILING
and EUGENE
and MAGDELENE
and YIHUA

ya. so i reached home le.
my sister said the police said my da-yi must probably is fall to death
so she didnt commit suiside
but its like at midnight 2 plus 3 plus lor
the police say she arranging flower by the window
then she stand on the stool.
and she make until drop down
but its weird. where got ppl midnight make flower
and she got depression one lor
and she most probably got hit the you know
dry your shirt there the pole
cause she landed very far from the HDB block
and she jumped/dropped from 15th floor.
but shes still in one piece
and im goin to the funeral soon

and second is
on msn my primary school fren added me lah
and its like WOAH! shockking
cause he like went missing for 2 plus year le lo
then suddenly hes here
no. hes in SHANGHAI
tts in china lah. omg
and the weather now is like this ( see below ) scary!

No comments: