Wednesday, July 04, 2007

THIS POST IS TOTALLY BOUT MY FREAKING COUSIN
if youre not interested in him, oh. or you are intereested in him. dun look
cause you definetly change your view on him
hes a complete shit lah

argh! now i super cant stand my freaking cousin lah!
i went home today
then my mummy asked me go his room
dunno wad he want
so i went in and he give me the cant-you-see-im-pissed-with-everbody look
and the first sentence that came out is
" where did your freakng phone die to"
and i got the whole thing.
he reformated his com and yes. need to find a way to make internet connection again
and he couldnt do it
so he called my phone
5 times
and i jolly never picked up
you call i must pick up meh
and with that terrible fact that my phone is actually CONFISCATED FOR TODAY
so i just told him its with mummy lah
i replied SO NICELY lah

then.
i cant connect for him
cause i dont know how to
and he went into a flying rage.
those kind of. wahlow-you-all-eat-what-grow-up-one-so-noob attitude
i didnt born with the ability to connect to internet lah
i only know how to do it for my tablet lor
like he is born knowing how to connect to internet
and he actually told my other cousin i everything also cannot do properly and stuff
OMG!? PLS LAH!
you studied ENGINEERING LAH!
your com spoil i dunno how to fix you scold for what
your com you very qiang you fix yourself lah
you 2 years older than me lor. SICKENING KUKU
you think you royal highness, prince MEH!?
PUI! i puke infront of you ah.
noob shit
so im pissed
i walked out and slammed the door of his room
and went to eat

and i started complaining to mummy and sister
and they totally agree lah
cause. they went through the same thing earlier on. b4 i return home
so i was scooping the soup thing
then inside got this nice nice thing.
ah. i dunno wad its called
but its nice jiu diu le
so i told mummy. "daddy shouldnt be eating this. HIGH IN CALORIES, later he fat"
and my mum is like. ok lor. u take more lah. leave some for your stupid royal cousin ( ps.: she didnt says stupid royal)
so i took ALL of them
pls lah. you are in my house and its not like we all "qian4" you de lor
your com need help we must be technician and help you fixed meh
so. actually. yes he wun be able to eat that nice nice thing
i had enough of him le lor
and my sister help me eat also. XD
never offend girls. you never know how you die. =X

No comments: