Tuesday, August 14, 2007

BOO!
ahaha. after school today me, jamie and huiling is like talking bout these weird doppleganger thing
so funny lah


the gatekeeper of my brain went for a vacation and a new one took its place
dammit, i shall call the new gatekeeper "sleepyhead"
RANDOM!
cause i keep wanting to sleep. damn damn damn

I shall name my doppleganger qianyu
LOL!
its those thing thats like ur shadow
but its now ur shadow
like ur spirit that follow you and do whatever you do tt kind of thing
then when you see ur own doppleganger, you die
-.-
then i was like telling jamie when i sleep
my doppleganger will be squashed up
cause.. it shld always be behind me wad
then jamie say it goes up to the ceiling
FREAKY!

bullshit. my body arent functioning
the eyes look at the wrong place
the heart beat at the wrong time
the brain drop dead during exams
i need doc. Feng!!
ahaha!

because you cant hear anything when the musics loud

No comments: