Sunday, August 12, 2007

i think i was just being scam throughout this few days lah
mugging shall become part of my life
-no connection-

8/8
well, mummy smsed me and say my popo fainted as in the other great grandmother who is like 93 year old this year lah.
then its like dammit lah. i LOVE my great grandmother and my grandmother like siao one lah. then i also dno wad i was thinking
i think my brain just stop processing for the next 7hrs plus and the only stuff my body can produce is those stupid liquid that flow out from the eyes
aiya. i doubt you all can feel that
cause i also dno how to describe that feeling
as in you want to tell somebody but you dun feel like telling anybody thing
i so scared lah
then my daddy say tmr then can fetch us to malaysia to see her and stuff

9/8/
so on this national day
my daddy fetch us to see granny
then she lying on the hospital bed in malaysia
i saw her lying down there then i cry like siao
cause i forgot which idiot told me earlier on shes like dead
so i think from wad i remembered now, i was the only one crying lah
as in not those loud loud cry
then my daddy is like "shuddup lah, shes sleeping"
then im like "SLEEPING?!"
damn. scammed
but i rather i was scammed lah. :D
then at night we go back singapore already

10/8
then in the morning my ah yi called my mum and asked her want go malaysia again anot
then my mummy go and decided to stay overnight there and left me at home cause i was having tuition. pfft
so only me and my sister left at home lah
so arnd 3 plus liddat i was damn hungry
so i went to bpp to buy food then i smsed huiling she can go out anot
then she came and find me lah!
:D
then we went to eat mac
and i was totally ranting how much tear gland they have scammed from me
then we talked alot of nonsense aha!
then 6 plus liddat she left
ah! HUILING! :D

11/8
then yesterday when mummy came back
its not nice at all!
she will keep nagging me to clear up the room, study and stuff
boring day

argh. i hate my life

No comments: