Monday, August 06, 2007

DAMN IT
I HATE STALKER
THEY LIKE PERVERTED LAH
D-A-M-N

LOL! i got stalked today lah
i went home then i walking towards my lift
then this guy walk past
but somehow got this weird feeling already
i dno why. sixth-sense!
then i go into the lift and press 6
then the door closing halfway then open again
that guy who walked past just now go in lah
DAMN DAMN

then i so stupid i nvr get out
cause i holding 2 big box
no hand to press open and go out
-.-
then that guy like hesitating to press which button
his hand hovered to 10 then never press
then he go stand beside me
so i faster go stand infront
then the door open
he went out
then he stand outside the lift there like dno which direction to go
so i turn my head slightly
then i saw him looking at me lah
then he followed me up the stairs
to 7
then i walk towards the direction of my house
then my house there got like a corner turn thing
then i turn inside
and walk very fast
cause after he dno which direction to go after he got out of the lift
i kind of like feel damn weird
then i so happy cause when i turn into the bend of the corridor to my house
my sister opening the door walking out lah
she going to fetch my brother
then i damn happy i shouted her name
then my sister walk past me and ask me who is the guy
why he pop his head out like looking at you at the bend there
then DAMN! HE FOLLOWED ME TO THE HOUSE LAH
SICKENING ASS
so i faster pass my sister my phone.
ask her take with her
cause i scared she tio stalked too
then she dun dare go. she went back and tell my mum
and my mum chiong and look for that guy lah
cause i remember exactly what hes wearing and stuff
aha.

wadever
I STILL HATE STALKER
then today i still tell huiling they all i hate guys
I HATE GUYS MORE NOW LAH
PERVERTED
im shall be les.


if you kept your promise to walk me home everyday
this kind of thing is not gnna happen
i hate you
and you slut got a gf
d-a-m-n you

No comments: