Thursday, September 20, 2007

I GOT TO MUG

the good girl here gonna start extreme mugging now
mr liu still talk to me bout how lousy my chem is a few days ago
and mr ng named the 15 most likely retained people
i inside also lor
i failed overall!
ARGH! i shall mug mug mug and mug

i saw my currently got me obsess guy today! :D
i saw the car again! SGX **** *
i dno whats all the ****
and i saw side and back view today!!
ARGH! talking about it make me obsess

& hate amanda!
she was smsing her tutor
and she told him "my friend beside me keep blabbering about handsome boys and im bored"
when did handsome boys ever become a bored subject
its much more interesting than all-look-alike cars

moon cake festival tmr!
:D
i shall see charlene and jwee they all sing!
CHENG LI DE YUE GUANG!
the song is super nice lor
"its like my only tune, believe me, im serious. my melodious song"
AHAHA! GET IT KRISTEL?
X]

No comments: