Sunday, September 02, 2007

IM BORED
im gonna start tuition 2 and a half hour later
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

oh. yesterday is damn funny lah
i went bpp with my parents they all
then they went for dinner
and i dun feel like eating, so i brought my brother with me to the library
when we are leaving the library
as in got out from the door
i saw somebody who wore the same thing as me
ok. its the small hand big impact CIP shirt
then i stood there and wait for the person to turn
and it happen to be vera lah!
then i talk to her awhile then went look for my daddy they all

then i go down already
only my dad is at the table there
then he said my mum went and look for me
so i called my mum and told her im not in the library anymore lah
then when she came down i told her i saw vera
then she wear same thing as me lo! cool! tt kind of thing
then she tell me she went to the library and saw vera looking for books
then she said "qian, wheres your brother"
then vera obviously dno my mother is speaking to her
then my mum is like why she nvr respond
so she saw vera shoes and realise it wasnt me
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE CANT RECOGNISED HER OWN DAUGHTER!

after that we went to NTUC
we were queueing to pay tt time
i saw this woman standing at the automatic glass door thing
then i was like, why she keep covering her head then bent down one
& suddenly i heard LOUD crash thing
and the automatic glass door COLLASPE eh!
its like the whole door is gone
then all the glass pieces on the floor lah
then everybody went to crowd and see
tts when i spotted my daddy inside the crowd too. -.-
my daddy told me got one little boy injured lor
then beside the glass door place is a clinic-.-!!!!!
then the little boy went in to see doctor.
LOL!

its like OMG lah
i saw the damn door came down lah
lol

No comments: