Tuesday, September 04, 2007

I just got out from showering when i got this stupid conversation with my mum

M: Why must you wear the same shorts everyday? disgusting girl
( the fact that i wore fbt everyday & obviously they look the same to my mum)
I: Its all different shorts lah.i got 2 blue one and 2 black one lah
M: & whats with wearing nan hua tee everyday huh?
I: its good to keep a low profile by wearing quite the same thing everyday
M: yayaya. wearing those short shorts attracting stalker are low profile
I: i didnt get stalk wearing shorts lor!
I: as if you wun get any attention wearing all covered up
M: exactly! you wun.
I: what bout people who dressed like saudi arabia people walking around in singapore, when did they never ever caught any attention from people.
( heh. that isnt a racist statement )
M: no use talking to a person who talk no sense

LOL.

No comments: