Monday, September 10, 2007

its the worst day today lah
i'm freak out and depressed and and and.. ARGH
wheres my wallet!!!!!
2nd one this year lah
F-R-E-A-K THIS
can it like come back tomorrow

then i tio grounded by mummy lah
cause i lost ezlink card
ARGH!
i'm depressed, very depressed, SUPER DEPRESSED

and yay!
CHARLENE and TIMOTHY are nice people
Charlene accompanied me for super long after i lost wallet
then she listened to me rant like siao
and she cheered me up with stupid conversation
and she walked with me to the bus stop
and she called everybody to ask for my wallet for me
and she "an wei" me
and walked with me everywhere
and she she she. alot alot
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
ahahaha! NICE!!!!!!!
LOVE YOU CHARLENE

and i asked timothy to check his bag see got my wallet anot
cause i scared people just sweep inside their bag
then timo wanted to give me his whole bag to search lah
and obviously i didnt
aha

No comments: