Sunday, September 09, 2007

yesterday was Flag Day!

now i love flag day
though we were selling stickers instead of flag

at first was supposed to meet with huiling, mag, ziting, kaiying they all de
then supposed to meet at 7 or 7.05
then i reach at 7 lah
& apparently no one was there
so i called huiling & she told me everybody was late
haha
after i hang the phone i heard sinister stupid laughter
so i turn behind and saw weijie, rodson and eugene
and obviously they are acting retarded walking towards me acting like sex maniac laughing in gee
horrible sight
so i waited with them cause they were waiting for timothy yanling and kristel and yea they were waiting in dover
then yixin SK huiling and amanda came
and kaiying mag and ziting got off without waiting for us
*sob*

& FLAG DAY BEGINS! :D
the first kind soul who donated is obviously myself! :DDDD
*smirks*
then me charlene huiling mag and amanda went orchard
charlene and i were deciding where to stand for the next 4 strenuous hours
and yea. it was 4 hours cause we were so dutifully accomplishing our cip

the first weird person i saw was this auntie in mid 50s
then she was like super weird
i was standing at the underground link de escalator there
so people who go up escalator will see me and donate
then the auntie stand opp me and there got a low wall
then she stand down there looking at me
so i smiled at her
then she pointed to this shop's glass door
the door's design was some smoke effect thing
and she said " tian1 lan2 cao3 qing1, zai4 chou1 yan1. HAHAHAHA"
translate: "blue sky green grass, smoking. HAHAHA"
im not exaggerating
cause she really HAHAHAHAHAHAHA liddat lah
then i freaked out and smile at her

i shall donate if people ask me to donate le lah
cause during flag day
got people dao me lah! sickening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
& it feels like they ripped my heart out and left me there to die
then i wanted to explode

then got nice people who smile and put up the hand as in dun wan
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
LOVE UNCLES AND AUNTIES AND PEOPLE WITH LITTLE KIDS AND FOREIGNER!
alot of them donated!
the little children got the stickers already still will turn back and smile or wave at me lor
SO CUTE :]

cause the flag day was for elderly thing
then i ask old people to donate like very stupid liddat
so i dun wan ask them to donate
then they came to me themselves lah!
LOL!
*guilty*

now i shall do more more and more flag days thing
i shall donate and donate

feel the love on flag day

No comments: